Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Starting to build now..

It has been a while since I last posted here. I got busy on all fronts for the last couple of months. Both the work pressure and the basement finish project consumed all my time for all these days. However, this project is active and alive at the back of my mind. All along, I have been thinking about some cool ideas and hatching ambitious plans to write software that is useful for the simbuilders. It is just that I am not finding any free time and energy to execute them.

After a frustrating year long ordeal, I called the basement finished and finally I am ready for building the sim. I have picked up a lot of momentum once again and recently purchased a lot of parts for the sim. I will post the pics real soon..

Oh! btw, I have built a really cool theater in my basement and check all the scoop on it here: http://srivijdreamtheater.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mr. Ed said...

Well, its about time!

Are you going to change our blog name if you are actually doing the 737 instead of the 777?

Keep us all posted. More pictures!